Re:Re:pot-ash

  • renatocrepaldi808
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      I'm in brazil, Sao paulo city. I've been marbling as a professional for two years now....and learned a lot from the group especially from you Iris... thank you all.
      In fact I never extract the salt myself because it can be easily find here in brazil, but you can get more info on how to do that here: http://pwp.netcabo.pt/r.petrinus/plantsalt-e.htm and I found a MSDS at http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/p5609.htm

      Best regards,

      Renato