Newbie hello!

  • Jinny Boyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hello!
      My name is Jinny and I am pleased to join this list. I am a rubber stamp artist as well as many other things. About 20 years ago I learned marbling in school. I joined this list to hopefully relearn this wonderful art. All I remember is a huge tub of water with colors on top and you swirled then lay paper on top. I don't remember what mediums were used for the process.

      I do still have the papers I made in school. I will find them, scan a few and share them, then perhaps someone can lead me on the correct path that I may learn this again! I think I saw on the home page that we are allowed to send attachments - will check the guidelines before doing so.

      Thanks for letting me join.
      Jinny