Fw: society of marbling membership/publication

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      TIME TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP/NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
      OR BECOME A NEW MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY OF MARBLING

      The Society of Marbling is an international organization with 130 members from Australia, Austria, Canada, England, France, Japan, Turkey, and the USA. Society membership includes the Society of Marbling Annual. (The name has been changed from Newsletter to Annual.) The first issue, January 2003, is 42 pages and the second issue coming this January/February is expected to be just as large or larger. Included are articles written by renowned experts and innovators in the field of marbling, society news/updates, book, collections, and exhibit reviews, and an Announcements column listing classes, exhibits and other events, items for sale, etc. Announcement listings are free for Society members.

      The 2004 Annual will be published on the new Society of Marbling Website. Society members will be able to read and print the Annual directly from the website. The Annual is also available as a hardcopy print version for those who are not yet connected to the Internet and as a Cd-Rom for those who wish to have it stored on disk. The online Annual and CD-Rom includes color images and have hyper-linked email and website addresses. The print version includes black and white images. Membership dues start at $15 for the online Annual and a detailed membership rate/subscription order form is included below.

      The 2003 Newsletter is still available as a 42-page black & white print version or the color and hyperlinked CD-ROM. The price is $15 + shipping. Please check the appropriate lines on the order form below.

      Directory corrections are also sent to Society members who have purchased the International Directory of Marblers and Resource Guide. Features of the Guide include: 313 listings, marbled paper collections, glossary, bibliography, and reference lists of suppliers, instructors, and periodicals. Two versions are available, the Booklet - 48 pages - 8 1/2 x 11" OR the CD-rom - view and print in a pdf file for use with Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from the Internet. Great for easy emailing of announcements and fast web surfing. The price is $15 + shipping. Please check the appropriate lines on the order form below.

      Mailing labels are now available for your marketing needs. White address labels are pre-printed with all 313 names and addresses contained in the Directory Listings. They are self sticking and measure 1 x 2 1/2". The price is $15 + shipping. Please check the appropriate line on the order form below.

      As the organization grows, there will be additional benefits for the members. At this time and in the future you also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to create what is certain to be an important worldwide organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of marbling.

      Inquiries, membership dues and payment for the Directory may be sent to Marie Palowoda at the address below. If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

      Best Wishes,
      Marie Palowoda

      ORDER FORM

      NAME (please print)_________________________________________________________________

      ADDRESS________________________________________________________________________

      CITY AND COUNTRY_______________________________________________________________

      EMAIL ADDRESS__________________________________________________________________

      2004 Membership in the Society of Marbling

      Ochre Member (check your option below) You receive Society of Marbling Annual with free Announcement listings
      _____$15 Online Annual OR
      _____Print OR _____CD-Rom. Price is $20 and the following amounts include shipping:
      ___$24 USA ___$25 Canada $ Mexico ___$28 Australia ___$27 everywhere else

      The membership levels below will receive the online Annual unless you indicate otherwise:

      _____$50 Sienna Supporting Member. You receive:
      Society of Marbling Annual with free Announcement listings
      10% discount on the IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Rom and International Directory of Marblers

      _____$100 Umber Sponsor. You receive:
      Society of Marbling Annual with free Announcement listings
      20% discount on the IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Rom and International Directory of Marblers

      _____$500 Indigo Patron. You receive:
      Society of Marbling Annual with free Announcement listings
      a free IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Rom as our thank you gift
      20% discount on the International Directory of Marblers and additional IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Roms

      _____$1000 Shell Gold Benefactor. You receive:
      Society of Marbling Annual with free Announcement listings
      a free IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Rom and International Directory of Marblers as our thank you gift
      20% discount on additional IMG 2002 Exhibit CD-Roms and International Directory of Marblers

      ($10 for online and $15 for Print or CD-Rom purchases your 2004 Annual. The remainder of your dues will pay for other Society projects.)

      _____ Back Issue: January 2003 Newsletter ___Print OR ___CD-Rom. The price is $15 and the following amounts include shipping:
      ___$19 USA ___$20 Canada & Mexico ___$23 Australia ___$22 Everywhere else

      _____ International Directory of Marblers and Resource Guide
      ___Booklet OR ___CD-Rom. The price is $15 and the following amounts include shipping:
      ___$19 USA ___$20 Canada & Mexico ___$23 Australia ___$22 everywhere else.

      _____ Mailing Labels. The price is $15 and the following amounts include shipping:
      ___$17 USA ___$18 Canada & Mexico ___$19.50 everywhere else

      Please make payment in $US to:
      Marie Palowoda
      2605 W. 19th Street Road
      Greeley, CO 80634
      USA

      email: marie-p@...
      I respond to emails. if you don�t hear from me I did not receive yours.
      http://artistsregister.com/artists/CO419