relocated files

  • athena_2547
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      i put my pictures in the photos section, under the melinda cross
      folder, they should be smaller here is a description-

      experiment 1 - the top 2 panels are canvis board, bottom left is a
      wood panel and the rest are balsa foam the bottom 3 were gessoed with
      8 coats and sanded then alumed with a sponge the top 2 were just alumed

      experiment 2 - exp. 1 overmarbled pictured with some extra gessoed
      wood panels with one layer, i used colophon colors and carageen size,
      i think i should have reactivated the alum beacuse the color was
      rinsing off in sections, but when overmarbled it adds debth to the
      piece.

      ~Melinda