Re: [Marbling] no access

  • ANGEE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2000
      Forwarded from another list (BookArts):
      This is being passed on for someone NOT on the list currently. Please
      address all replies to Leda Black, <lblack@...>, NOT the
      list. Hope someone can help her.

      We have need of some custom marbled paper. Probably only a hundred
      sheets or so. We have a design sample we like & just need someone
      to execute it. But it seems few people are advertising this service on
      the web! Do you have some hints for me, or can you float this
      question on the Book Arts List for me? I have found only
      one lead which is Moth Marblers but they seem maybe too arty for our
      needs. And besides, I have to get estimates from 3 vendors.

      Leda