Re: [Marbling] Re: marbling on wood - to Milena

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hey Milena how can I look at this bowl? I got your original note but how do I access it....I,d love to see it. Thanks Gretchen

      mpmh60201 <milena@...> wrote:Susan,
      Glad you like it. The bowl is 13" in diam., and was a
      commissioned piece done in the mid 90's when I was
      concentrating exclusively on wood. It's one of my favorites.
      Milena

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
      <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
      > Hi Milena,
      >
      > I love your bowl! Never seen something like it.
      > How big is it?
      >
      > Susanne Krause

    • mpmh60201
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
        Gretchen et al:
        Click on "Files" in the left column, then scroll down to Milena
        Hughes. There are two images for viewing in this folder.
      • gretchen vansant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
          WoW super Milena!...... Now I know what the fuss was about thanks...! G

          mpmh60201 <milena@...> wrote:Gretchen et al:
          Click on "Files" in the left column, then scroll down to Milena
          Hughes. There are two images for viewing in this folder.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT