marbling on wood - to Milena

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hi Milena,

      I love your bowl! Never seen something like it.
      How big is it?

      Susanne Krause
    • mpmh60201
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
        Susan,
        Glad you like it. The bowl is 13" in diam., and was a
        commissioned piece done in the mid 90's when I was
        concentrating exclusively on wood. It's one of my favorites.
        Milena

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
        <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
        > Hi Milena,
        >
        > I love your bowl! Never seen something like it.
        > How big is it?
        >
        > Susanne Krause
      • gretchen vansant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
          Hey Milena how can I look at this bowl? I got your original note but how do I access it....I,d love to see it. Thanks Gretchen

          mpmh60201 <milena@...> wrote:Susan,
          Glad you like it. The bowl is 13" in diam., and was a
          commissioned piece done in the mid 90's when I was
          concentrating exclusively on wood. It's one of my favorites.
          Milena

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
          <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
          > Hi Milena,
          >
          > I love your bowl! Never seen something like it.
          > How big is it?
          >
          > Susanne Krause

        • mpmh60201
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
            Gretchen et al:
            Click on "Files" in the left column, then scroll down to Milena
            Hughes. There are two images for viewing in this folder.
          • gretchen vansant
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2004
              WoW super Milena!...... Now I know what the fuss was about thanks...! G

              mpmh60201 <milena@...> wrote:Gretchen et al:
              Click on "Files" in the left column, then scroll down to Milena
              Hughes. There are two images for viewing in this folder.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT