Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Wood

  • ANGEE
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 7, 2004
      How do we get to the site of the images?

      Angee

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 7, 2004
        Go into the site--on the left hand side is a menu--click on either photos or
        files--then click on which one you want to see.
        Jill
        > How do we get to the site of the images?
        >
        > Angee

      • Dave Allen
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 9, 2004
          Melina,
          It's very beautiful! What a marvellous blending of crafts.
          Dave

          David Allen
          840 Snowdrop Avenue
          Victoria, British Columbia
          CANADA V8Z 2N4
          (250) 888-9380
          http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

          Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only
          be maintained by violence. Any man who has once proclaimed
          violence as his method is inevitably forced to take the lie
          as his principle.
          Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn - Nobel Prize lecture, 1974
        • cfloate
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 14, 2004
            Melody,
            You can also use Friskit. It comes is sheets or liquid form.
            Depending on the shape of your object you could use either. The
            liquid form is best for rounder shapes as it forms to the surface.
            The sheets may not adhere to the round surface as well and you might
            get some pigment under the Frisket that may not be laying tightly on
            the surface of the vessel.

            Friskit can be gotton at most any art supply store.

            Good luck.

            Carole

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "MELODY BELLOCK" <melbellock@m...>
            wrote:
            > What do you use to prevent the marbling adhering to the top and
            middle?
            > Melody

            Service.

          • cfloate