announcement from marbled artworks by marie palowoda

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 10:10 AM
      Dear Friends,
      If anyone will be traveling soon or lives in the Omaha area, I currently have  marbled art work exhibited in the following shows:
      *American Association of University Women 37th Annual National Art Exhibit, May 6-13, Norwest Bank, Greeley, CO.
      *2 3 4 Dimensional Internationl Exhibit, May 8-29, Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. (the piece, 'On Woven Wings' will also be shown on the gallery's website at www.shows@...
      *Rites of Spring, April 24-June 30, Madison and Main Gallery, Greeley, CO.

      Enjoy the art and thank you for your support,
      Marie Palowoda
    • Ang Cheng Siew
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 9:42 PM
        Dear Marie,
        Is the website url correct? Can't seem to get in.

        At 11:10 AM 11/05/2000 -0600, you wrote:
        > Friends, Norwest Bank, Greeley, CO. *2 3 4 Dimensional
        >Internationl Exhibit, May 8-29, Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. (the piece, 'On
        >Woven Wings' will also be shown on the gallery's website at
        >www.shows@...
        John Ang
        Singapore
        email : <mailto:johnacs@...>