Re: [Marbling] marbling on other surfaces

  • del.mary.stubbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      Melinda - regarding marbling on wood - it is not necessary to coat
      birch with shellac before marbling. I marble mostly birch, and I never
      seal it with anything and it marbles beautifully. Another good choice
      is maple. There have been a number of informational posts on this site
      regarding marbling on wood, but if you have any other questions -
      please ask. Happy holidays to everyone! Mary-Celine Thouin (Stubbs)