Re: gesso again

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
      Thanks, Tom!
      Next time I'll try "Prima" and no sanding.
      I've also found that Golden High Load Acrylics in jars work much
      better with marbling on paper and wood. They're rather pricey,
      very concentrated, and have to be special ordered from Golden
      or through a local supply store. A little pigment thinned with
      water goes a long way. I have an affinity for earth tone colors,
      and these are incredibly rich and blend well with each other.
      Milena