Merry Christmas

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2003
      To everyone on the list, I want to wish you all a safe and wonderful Christmas! Have a terrific celebration!
      Jill

    • ebrucu33
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
        Dear Friends,

        MERRY CHRISTMAS to you

        Ahmet Saral
      • AVC
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
          Merry Christmas to you also, and to all the people in this group, and if there are differents celebrations, as they are, merry marbling days to all ¡¡¡¡

          Antonio
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2007
            Hello everyone
            Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday
            and a wonderful marbleous New Year.
            Warm greetings, Ingrid Weimann