Gail

  • irisnevins@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2003
      Thanks gail...just keep in mind the watercolor won't work on a bath that's
      had acrylic in it. Also best on carrageenan....don't worry about it if it's
      a bother.

      thanks,
      iris Nevins
    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2003

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
          thanks Gail. So far my unenlightenend marbling methods have worked pretty
          well for nearly 26 years. I only have major trouble when papers change
          formulas it seems. ugh. Still no word from Permalin and no new
          samples...shall have to call them again. Enjoy the holiday chaos. Mine will
          be nice and quiet I hope!