Resource Collection

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      To all of you who participated in the 2003
      international "Water Works" marbling exhibition:
      I have donated a set of slides and a CD
      to Columbia College Chicago Center for the
      Book & Paper Arts resource center collection.
      This artwork will be available to students and
      faculty for marbling research. Congratulations!
      Milena