new web site link

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      Hi everyone....

      I have changed the link to my web site to a new address, and there is a
      collection there of over 40 samples, and the complete Decorative Papers
      catalog.

      Please forgive me while I am shopping for domain hosting....I have parked
      the site at a free host....IF you run their banner ad at the top. Fair
      exchange for free space, but mildly annoying.

      Hope you enjoy all the patterns up there. They are all named with whatever
      I call each design....unfortunately this is an area not "regulated" so some
      of you may call the same patterns by other names.

      You can access the page at the link at the marbling page homesite or go
      directly to:

      www.marblingpaper.50megs.com

      Best wishes,
      Iris