teaching schedule

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      Since I am moving Dec.4 I wanted to relay my 2004
      teaching schedule before the computer is boxed.

      Jan. 25-31, "Color Explosion: Dyeing Fabrics to
      Marble", John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC
      1-800-FOLK SCH, www.folkschool.org
      The first day we will dye fabrics in pale, medium and
      and dark colors. The rest of the week will be spent
      exploring different marbling techniques.

      Mar. 28-Apr. 3, Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts,
      Gatlinburg, Tn, 865-436-5860, www.arrowmont.org

      Aug. 29-Sept. 4, Penland School, Penland, NC,
      828-765-2359, http://penland.org

      Both Arrowmont and Penland will cover classical and
      innovative techniques on paper, fabric and wood using
      acrylics on methyl cellulose.

      If you have additional questions please email me at
      indigostone2@.... I will check up until Dec. 1
      and after Dec. 15.

      Best to all,
      Laura Sims