Re: [Marbling] paper and fabric

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 20, 2003
      Not all questions about marbling can be answered here. There are More
      questions to come. And there is opportunity to get an overview of what
      people can and will do with material, paint, paper. The networking
      alone--on-list and off list is important to many. It is equally important to
      push the envelope and have great fun, in experimentation with this medium. I
      welcome debate and discussion and alerts about hazards and pitfalls--so that
      any reader can have a larger scope of knowledge. Certainly I am glad that
      the methods you employ bring you good results. Thank you for sharing that
      with us.
      Jill