Re: [Marbling] fabric?

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2003
      Dear Pat,

      This is so much fun catching up on the community
      group. Pat, for several years I have primarily
      marbled on charmeuse and crepe de chine silk, but also
      find it works well on many PFD (prepared for dyeing)
      cottons, lame', upholstry, poly-cottons, linen
      handwovens,etc.... There are a handful of people on
      the list who primarily marble on fabric. As you have
      questions by all means ask.

      Best,
      Laura

      --- PatV <fiberbrat@...> wrote:
      > Hello, Is paper marbling a thread right now or is
      > it the main focus of the list. I am a rank amateur
      > dabbling in fabric marbling and was hoping this list
      > might be of help.
      > Thanks,
      > PatV

      > removed]