turkish rugs

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2000
      hi anne cheney,
      so nice to hear from you. i took all my rugs home with me save one that needed repair. it arrived safely about 8 weeks later. i have draped all the furniture by the fireplace with the rugs. combined with the african art, my drum collection, and some other textiles, the rugs give that area a very warm, exotic, atmosphere. in fact, a colorado magazine did an article about my house and the writer, editor, and photographer were especially entrigued with that space. the best part though, is that every time i sit by the fire i think of you and everyone and the great time we had.
      best wishes,
      marie