Re: [Marbling] test #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      I have tested Natur Text today and like it. From Atlantic papers....Need
      to talk to them tomorrow. It is 50% cotton, wove finish. Not at slick as a
      commercial paper, but nice.

      Funny....the commercial papers to me, marbled better, cleaner, prior to
      buffering anyway. I love the Ingres for an earlier look but primarily need
      a wove paper. Natur Text may be it for now. The poor guy at Atlantic, I
      have been giving him quite a run this past month or so, bet he thinks I
      will never order....he may be surprised this week.

      Sorry about that Iris. As I said, it may have been an
      idiosyncracy of mine at the time. I'm glad you are
      having good results with the ingres. I will be doing
      some testing in the coming week. The paper Kate is
      using sounds like it could be good for you.

      Best
      Vi<