Trip to Istanbul

  • Adele Epstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000

      I will be going to Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara and the South Coast) in about a week.  Would very much appreciate any suggestions of interesting marbling sites (museums, galleries, retail outlets, gathering places) or individuals to contact.  I am not sure exactly how much free time I will have (I'm part of a finance-oriented delegation) but I anticipate having several days in Istanbul.  Thanks very much in advance.

      (I typed up a message over the weekend and though I sent it out, but as it hasn't turned up on the list, either I forgot to hit "send" or it's lost in cyberspace.  Apologies if both turn up on the list).

      Adele Epstein
      New York, New York
      atelier_adele@...

      Do You Yahoo!?