Re: [Marbling] Introduction

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2000
      Hi, D. Guffey!
      Thanks for the explanation of your device. I sort of have the picture.... I
      was driving from Indy to Chicago last week for a stitching workshop, and
      figured out an alternative - knot four threads, and stitch them through the
      corners of the scarf. Clip the ends of the threads in bankers clips which
      are attached to a long (wider than the scarf) board. That way I will have
      control of the four corners. (The dog kept dropping her corner - <VBG>).
      then, after the scarf is safely down on the size, I can unclip the threads,
      and pull them out after rinsing. What do you think? I haven't had time to
      try it yet - just got home yesterday.
      Thanks for writing!
      Caryl Hancock, Indy