Re: [Marbling] Test--List change

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
      MUCH THANKS folks! Tonite's experiment seems to have worked--and the list is
      now Offically Private! Let's hope this reduces Spam!
      Jill
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
        Geeeze with all these real messages I thought I,d suddenly gotten popular! I really belive that alot of suff we,ve gotten (spam wise) were urls with "geocities"adresses. kids making a buck. I would just not open them.But good your getting to the bottom of it! Thanks Gretchen

        J Dolphin <jdolphin@...> wrote:.......Okay--just testing the email delivery to the list--making sure we're not locked up. Could a few posters PLEASE also send in a test message--just so I can see it here.
        Much thanks! Again--I apologize to members for the technical ramblings.
        Jill

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT