Re: [Marbling] Test--List change

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
      got it too,
      iris
    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
        Me too! Gail

      • J Dolphin
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
          MUCH THANKS folks! Tonite's experiment seems to have worked--and the list is
          now Offically Private! Let's hope this reduces Spam!
          Jill
        • gretchen vansant
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
            Geeeze with all these real messages I thought I,d suddenly gotten popular! I really belive that alot of suff we,ve gotten (spam wise) were urls with "geocities"adresses. kids making a buck. I would just not open them.But good your getting to the bottom of it! Thanks Gretchen

            J Dolphin <jdolphin@...> wrote:.......Okay--just testing the email delivery to the list--making sure we're not locked up. Could a few posters PLEASE also send in a test message--just so I can see it here.
            Much thanks! Again--I apologize to members for the technical ramblings.
            Jill

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT