Re: [Marbling] website

  • John Ang Cheng Siew
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
      Dear Laura,

      Ahmet Saral's website is below

      <http://members.teleweb.at/ahmet.saral/>

      For links to other marbling sites, please go to my website at
      <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs> and click on the link.

      Please let me know if there are other marbling sites, so I can put that in
      my links page.

      Regards

      At 10:35 PM 01-04-2000 EST, you wrote:

      >Being new to e-mail and the web I am finding the dangers of becoming an
      >internet junkie...fun though. By the way, did anyone else see Ahmet Saral
      >and Norma Rubvits website? It was lovely, but I can't seem to find it
      >again.
      >
      >Best, Laura

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      .
      .-P

      John Ang Cheng Siew
      My Paper Marbling Website: <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2005
        Hello all,

        I've been out of the loop for a while, but hope all is
        well in the marbling world.

        Please check out my new website...
        www.indigostonestudio.com.

        Best,
        Laura

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sue Cole
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
          In case someone else didn't notice, the website was misspelled on
          Elizabeth's post. It should be www.volcanoarts.biz for book and marbling
          supplies. I have always gotten my carrageen from Diane Maurer. Another
          good source is http://www.colophonbookarts.com/. I don't think it would be
          worth using the wrong kind when the correct kind is so easily available.

          I also use methyl cellulose because it holds up better during hot weather
          when I am making scarves.
          Sue

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
            I also sell it, www.marblingpaper.com<http://www.marblingpaper.com/> it's all the same type.
            In case someone else didn't notice, the website was misspelled on
            Elizabeth's post. It should be www.volcanoarts.biz<http://www.volcanoarts.biz/> for book and marbling
            supplies. I have always gotten my carrageen from Diane Maurer. Another
            good source is http://www.colophonbookarts.com/<http://www.colophonbookarts.com/>. I don't think it would be