Re: [Marbling] Test--List change

  • Dave Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
      Got it thanks
      Dave
      At 08:37 PM 11/9/03 -0500, you wrote:
      >.......Okay--just testing the email delivery to the list--making sure we're not locked up. Could a few posters PLEASE also send in a test message--just so I can see it here.
      >Much thanks! Again--I apologize to members for the technical ramblings.
      >Jill

      David Allen
      840 Snowdrop Avenue
      Victoria, British Columbia
      CANADA V8Z 2N4
      (250) 888-9380
      http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall
      "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
      How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.
      - Gioacchino Rossini, 1792 - 1868
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
          got it too,
          iris
        • Gail MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
            Me too! Gail

          • J Dolphin
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
              MUCH THANKS folks! Tonite's experiment seems to have worked--and the list is
              now Offically Private! Let's hope this reduces Spam!
              Jill
            • gretchen vansant
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 9, 2003
                Geeeze with all these real messages I thought I,d suddenly gotten popular! I really belive that alot of suff we,ve gotten (spam wise) were urls with "geocities"adresses. kids making a buck. I would just not open them.But good your getting to the bottom of it! Thanks Gretchen

                J Dolphin <jdolphin@...> wrote:.......Okay--just testing the email delivery to the list--making sure we're not locked up. Could a few posters PLEASE also send in a test message--just so I can see it here.
                Much thanks! Again--I apologize to members for the technical ramblings.
                Jill

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT