Re: [Marbling] Purchasing Carageenan or Methylcellulose in the Western Chicago Suburbs

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2003
      Gail, not in your area but my favorite place for supplies...darma trading .com (obviously no spaces in web adress.Happy holidays!

      gailforce92001 <gailforce9@...> wrote:I would love to find these products ASAP in my area (Wheaton, IL). I
      am going to attempt to marblize christmas ornaments, but i need to
      get started NOW. Any way to find a place to purchase these materials
      close by, without going downtown to Pearl Paint? Dick Blick doesn't
      have it in stock and would take 1 1/2 weeks to get it here. Thx for
      any help!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2003
        --- gailforce92001 <gailforce9@...> wrote:
        > I would love to find these products ASAP in my area
        > (Wheaton, IL). I
        > am going to attempt to marblize christmas ornaments,
        > but i need to
        > get started NOW. Any way to find a place to
        > purchase these materials
        > close by, without going downtown to Pearl Paint?
        > Dick Blick doesn't
        > have it in stock and would take 1 1/2 weeks to get
        > it here. Thx for
        > any help!
        >
        > order onlinefrom dharma trading co. or goodes art
        supply has it in evanston.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree