*** Upcoming Changes for the Marbling List***

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
      People never cease to amaze me--particularly out here in cyberspace. This lovely list of emails has been tapping along of its own accord and initiative--for well on Two years. I sincerely want to thank ALL the wonderful folks who help make it happen, daily, weekly, monthly!
      I have indeed reached my saturation point of irritation with spammers--and some of you--who take individual email delivery--will have noticed the last little bit of idiocy on the part of 'Bucky'--
      This week-end--I will cautiously approach turning the list Private--to help stomp out the silliness. Those of you who have friends who you have mentioned the list to--who might want to join--will have to send me some note--to indicate their sincerity to do so--merely as a precaution of slowing the rate of membership for some who make trouble and nuisance.
      JOHN! Over in Singapore--please get in touch with me ASAP--as I wish to coordinate this 'make-over' without error.
      In the meantime folks, I regret the inconvenience the spammers cause. Please be patient a few more days, while I investigate and make good decisons and small click-clicks with the mouse--to insure the list runs relatively smoothly--and doesn't inadvertantly get deleted. Yahoo--is less than the easiset interface to wade through.
      Sincerely
      Jill

    • James M Mahoney
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
        Jill -
        I know I speak for so many in saying "thank you!" for all that you do for
        our group.
        Monita