Re: [Marbling] New Pictures Here...

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      Just as you have posted this--I have received yet another
      membership--again--it is a nondescript yahoo addie......I simply wait
      now--to see if yet another picture uploaded message comes through---then go
      and whack it.........On days where I might not attend my own machine--these
      unwanted attentions could start to pile up--so--I am going over to take a
      closer look at making the list Private--what this all entails. I will let
      the list know in advance--if I make some radical changes for membership.
      Jill
      list mom getting irritated.........:(
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
        Jill,

        I think the calligraphy list went private for similar reasons. Someone on
        this list might be able to give you more information.

        Vi