Re: [Marbling] website

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hello Hillary,

      This may help. On your home page of the web type suminagashi in the search
      blank. Scroll down to Suminagashi- The Japanese Ancient Art of Marbling
      www.suminagashi.com/links.html(or Japanese Suminagashi- The Ancient...).
      Anyway the same title appears about 10 times and it is the 2nd one on my
      list. Once you click on to that sight "The Art of Marbling (a turkish
      site)" appears at the top of the list. Click that and if the home page
      comes up great. Otherwise follow the instructions for an alternate
      connection with the sight. When it appears click "culture" , then
      "decorative arts".
      It has interesting visuals and text.

      Good Luck, Laura

      >From: Martin & Hillary Barnes <barnes@...>
      >To: Marbling@onelist.com
      >Subject: Re: [Marbling] website
      >Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 16:32:45 +1200
      >
      >Hi Laura, I do not know my way around the www very well either so I had
      >trouble with your
      >instructions to the site, couldn't get started.
      > > If you haven't found the following Turkish website on marbling it is an
      > > interesting one. www.mfa.gov, click culture, click decorative arts,
      >marbled
      > > samples and text are under "The Art of Marbling".
      > > By the way, did anyone else see Ahmet Saral
      > > and Norma Rubvits website?
      >I would be interested if you do get on to these sites, so please post if
      >you suceed.
      >Regards Hillary
      >Auckland
      >New Zealand