  • susanne martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hello marblers, I have been lurking for a while and have decided to ask you
      all a question that has been nagging at me for years. I work exclusively
      with Rising Stonehenge - a heavy printmaking paper. I need to start doing
      some marbling on a lighter weight paper. What is your favorite? Any quirks I
      should know about? Where do you order from - in the USA if possible. I
      appreciate in advance any information you would be willing to share with me.
      Thanks, Susanne

      See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
      FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com