Marbling /calligraphy supplies

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2003
      although I have suggested to Hikmet Barut years ago,
      that we should do Ebru Bulletin and sell traditional Turkish marbling materials,
      it was not in our mutual Kismet !

      Now,
      we serve ,
      ready prepared earth pigments (crushed with affection!)
      ox gall,combs,
      homemade ink (smelling Musk!)
      saffron ink ! (for gold calligraphy)
      calligraphers' reeds,leather mats,sharpener knives,
      alumed papers,non alumed papers,
      hand made papers

      to satiate your needs in the art of marbling and calligraphy,

      soon web site will be opened,
      we are happy in our caves !
      for the time being.

      free info on Ebru matters in Turkey and Central Asian countries,
      special guided tours for the connaisseur
      through museums,libraries,private collections

      next year we will stock materials in the USA.

      have a marbleous day !

      oz