Other Listservs

  • Oak Knoll Books
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Oak Knoll is pleased to announce the inclusion of a link to the Marbling
      group on our redesigned and expanded web site. We have compiled a list of
      more than 40 Listservs that are of special interest to people involved with
      books and allied subjects. These Listservs deal with all aspects of book
      making, book collecting, libraries, the book arts and paper arts. In some
      instances several lists deal with the same subject. The list of Listservs
      can be found on the Oak Knoll web site in the "Bibliophile Resources"
      section on the "About Us" pull down menu. The link is:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/>.

      Our new more customizable search engine makes looking for books about
      marbling and books by marblers more accessible. In addition, our new
      specialty pages make researching some allied subjects easier. Other
      notable features of the site are; for people who register on the "Sign In"
      page there is a special sale section, with a selection of books at 50% off,
      and there is a place to sign up for catalogue mailings. Finally there is a
      new look and added content throughout the site

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Marketing
      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street
      New Castle, DE 19720 USA
      Phone: 302-328-7232
      Fax: 302-328-7274
      E-mail: johnlaird@...
      Web: <http://www.oakknoll.com/>

      Come visit us at the 10th annual Oak Knoll Fest celebration and see the
      largest fine-press book exhibition in North
      America!<http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/home.html>.