Victoria Hall #2

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Esteemed Maria,
      I had convinced myself to believe that people involved in arts and crafts
      to be more sensual,sensitive,observant,alert,cautious,respectful,caring,benevolent...
      aware of the finesse in social intercourse
      and globally accepted ethical behaviour

      thus ,if I treat a being of the opposite gender as a lady (to the best of my acquired knowledge)
      I deserve the right to be acknowledged as a gentleman.

      (Victoria coming from England may have heard of this simple rule of etiquette,
      without having to be one herself !)

      objectively speaking I am happy for her (after all God has created everyone of us with love) success in her metier,
      subjectively :I believe she has to invest into social and humanly qualities
      to complement her abilities in crafts.

      As is the case ,it is not pictures I am after, (not any more after all those years,I buried my master in my heart !)

      being in the fine arts we are all trying to perfect what we do,
      and I thought it should not be limited to the art alone,

      and each individual artist has the chance to set good example in the society

      with their art and personality and good character,

      Praise be to the Lord Almighty and Forgiving.

      and I apologize a second time if I have in any way made our list friends uncomfortable
      with my selfish views and thoughts.

      cordially yours,
      OZ