Re: [Marbling] Victoria Hall

  • Maria Vernersson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hear, hear!

      Let me quote H D Thoreau:

      "It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a
      statue and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious
      to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look.
      Every man is tasked to make his life, even in its details, worthy of the
      contemplation of his most elevated and critical hour."

      I should humbly add that I am useless at sending photographs myself when I
      have been abroad.

      love
      maria