Re: Hahnemühle base paper

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      Hi Susanne, Thanks so much for the valuable information - so
      difficult to access from a little country town in Australia! I am
      sure that many marblers will be interested in your reply. I will try
      to find the papers here, but suspect they will have to be ordered in
      huge quantities from overseas. Thanks again, Joan A.,--- In
      Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
      <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
      > Joan Ajala, you've asked for particulars of the Natural Line
      series,
      > here they are. Sorry to be so late, I've been away to a restorer's
      > congress, still yawning terribly.
      > It's produced by Hahnemühle and should be available where the
      Ingres
      > and Bugra are - and I hope they've only changed the names and not
      the
      > contents, as you're writing them in a different way. They are age
      > resistant after ANSI and DIN rules, acid free etc, one side vergé,
      the
      > other slightly laid. A nice paper adaptable to many purposes.
      100gms in