Re: Allergies

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 21, 2003
      -Thanks, Susanne. Sounds as if commonsense rules the day. I was very
      interested in viewing your website, with its varied use of marbled
      papers. You mentioned in Message 1896 that Hahnemuhle Natural Line
      Ingra Paper and Bruga paper are good for marbling. As Vi Wilson
      remarked, we are in a paper desert in Australia, and although we
      spend heaps on various kinds of paper, can't find a fine all-purpose
      paper for watercolour marbling that doesn't cost the earth. Can you
      tell us more about these papers, and their availability? Joan Ajala