website

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 7:35 PM
      Hello,

      If you haven't found the following Turkish website on marbling it is an
      interesting one. www.mfa.gov, click culture, click decorative arts, marbled
      samples and text are under "The Art of Marbling".

      It was interesting to find most of the marbling links under suminagashi.

      Being new to e-mail and the web I am finding the dangers of becoming an
      internet junkie...fun though. By the way, did anyone else see Ahmet Saral
      and Norma Rubvits website? It was lovely, but I can't seem to find it
      again.

      Best, Laura
    • John Ang Cheng Siew
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 10:04 AM
        Dear Laura,

        Ahmet Saral's website is below

        <http://members.teleweb.at/ahmet.saral/>

        For links to other marbling sites, please go to my website at
        <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs> and click on the link.

        Please let me know if there are other marbling sites, so I can put that in
        my links page.

        Regards

        At 10:35 PM 01-04-2000 EST, you wrote:

        >Being new to e-mail and the web I am finding the dangers of becoming an
        >internet junkie...fun though. By the way, did anyone else see Ahmet Saral
        >and Norma Rubvits website? It was lovely, but I can't seem to find it
        >again.
        >
        >Best, Laura

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        .
        .-P

        John Ang Cheng Siew
        My Paper Marbling Website: <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>
      • Laura Sims
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2005
          Hello all,

          I've been out of the loop for a while, but hope all is
          well in the marbling world.

          Please check out my new website...
          www.indigostonestudio.com.

          Best,
          Laura

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sue Cole
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
            In case someone else didn't notice, the website was misspelled on
            Elizabeth's post. It should be www.volcanoarts.biz for book and marbling
            supplies. I have always gotten my carrageen from Diane Maurer. Another
            good source is http://www.colophonbookarts.com/. I don't think it would be
            worth using the wrong kind when the correct kind is so easily available.

            I also use methyl cellulose because it holds up better during hot weather
            when I am making scarves.
            Sue

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
              I also sell it, www.marblingpaper.com<http://www.marblingpaper.com/> it's all the same type.
              In case someone else didn't notice, the website was misspelled on
              Elizabeth's post. It should be www.volcanoarts.biz<http://www.volcanoarts.biz/> for book and marbling
              supplies. I have always gotten my carrageen from Diane Maurer. Another
              good source is http://www.colophonbookarts.com/<http://www.colophonbookarts.com/>. I don't think it would be