Re: Marbling Base

  • Dr Zayus
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 20, 2003
      I marble cotton duck to make my packs and purses out of. You just
      need to make sure the duck is not too tight of a weave, this makes
      it harder/longer for the design to be absorbed. ---

      In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bryant" <jsbryant@c...> wrote:
      > Hi, I've wanted to marble some canvas bags, also, but haven't
      tried yet. (I would think the bags mentioned below are canvas.)
      Any ideas for making the marbling more permanent? From some books
      that I've read, canvas is harder to marble, but not impossible.
      thanks.