Aluminium

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 12:33 AM
      No, we can't avoid aluminium that's sitting in its natural environment.
      But we can avoid aluminium foil, aluminium pots and pans, alumimiun
      cans for drinks etc. and a too close contact with alum at work. That's
      easy, doesn't hurt and helps keep levels lower.

      It's important what Iris says: our own personal sensitivity plays a
      role that's not to be neglected. Remember how it is with smoking: some
      people chain smoke all their lives, never catch a cold in spite of what
      they do to their systems and die peacefully in their sleep at 90,
      others never smoke at all and die of lung cancer at 30.

      The worst one can do is panic. Being appropriately cautious is quite
      enough as fat as I'm concerned.
      Susanne Krause