Permaline, was Re: [Marbling] paper

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
      Call permalin in NYC.....212-768-7400

      it curls more than others when wet or dampened or when glue applied.
      irisnevins

      Can anyone tell me a source for Permalin papers? I'd like to try a couple
      of sheets, and then buy it in several colors, in packs of 25 or 50 each
      color, if possible. And also, I wonder if someone could elaborate on the
      earlier comment made on this list (by Iris possibly, but I'm not sure)
      about Permalin being difficult for bookbinders to work with? My husband
      will be marbling papers specifically for me to use as book covers, as well
      as endpapers, and Permalin is one of the papers that we'd like to try.
      <