Permaline, was Re: [Marbling] paper

  • Ann Kingman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
      Can anyone tell me a source for Permalin papers? I'd like to try a couple of sheets, and then buy it in several colors, in packs of 25 or 50 each color, if possible. And also, I wonder if someone could elaborate on the earlier comment made on this list (by Iris possibly, but I'm not sure) about Permalin being difficult for bookbinders to work with? My husband will be marbling papers specifically for me to use as book covers, as well as endpapers, and Permalin is one of the papers that we'd like to try.

      Thanks,
      Ann Kingman