barrier

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      Thanks Gail....nope I never work late...I do not function after dark. I get
      up real early, with hopes of having some "day" left to NOT marble or do
      marble related things. I generally sit with the laptop at night and answer
      mail though.

      iris nevins

      Iris: Spray can (does not deplete ozone) non-toxic, non greasy foam which
      withstands repeated washings. Derma Shield, and OMG, I¹m almost out and
      there¹s no phone number on the can!!!
      It¹s from Benchmark with corporate offices in Salt Lake City, UT 84115.
      A can actually lasts a couple years. I¹ll try finding their number
      tomorrow. You must be working late...I quit!! Gail <