link

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2000
      hello friends,
      i finally figured out how to add my artist page of grapics to the links file. turned out i had done it correctly the first time and just did not realize it. ha!  i must say this list has added greatly to my computer education; grade, preschool.
      marie
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2009
        Thank you  Sinan Akdeniz           ,  the link worked. I never get tired of the variations,and differences in techniques. And yes I belive you are right, Japanese Suminagashi was the start? Interesting! Peace Gretchen

      • elinor nahmani
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          http://www.nenner-conseil.com/tohmx/rmsl

        • gretchen vansant