philipppines paper mill

  • marie-p@despammed.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
      greetings all,
      i am updating the marbling mailing list and am looking for information about the duntog paper mill in the philippines. is it still in business? and what is its current address?

      a note for yahoo newcomers; the mailing list is used to notify interested people about upcoming marbling conferences. if you are not on the list and would like to be, please email your name and address to me at marie-p@... (i respond to all your email. if i don't respond to your email i did not receive it. my filter throws out some as spam. in that case, please contact me through the yahoo group.)

      happy marbling,
      marie palowoda
      marie-p@...
      http://artistsregister.com/artists/CO419
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
        MArie...I sent you a long email and it came back again as possible spam, so
        I sent from another account....did you get it?
        How do we avoid this?
        IrisNevins

        <
      • carylhanc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
          In a message dated 9/10/03 4:54:11 PM, marie-p@... writes:

          << he mailing list is used to notify interested people about upcoming
          marbling conferences. if you are not on the list and would like to be, please email
          your name and address to me at marie-p@... >>

          Hi!
          I believe I am on the list, but pleease check to be sure....
          Many thanks!
          Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis
          carylhanc@...