Alain..hello and thanks

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2003
      I have been away and missed all of the past postings. I think Alain¹s work
      to be very interesting. Even better would be an explanation of how it¹s
      done!! (smileys here!!) Best wishes, Gail

    • Anne Cheney
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2003
        I either cannot locate the info on the Art Newsletter or mistakenly deleted it.

        Please send it to me.

        Annieeeeeeee

        Anne Cheney
        Houston. Texas