Slides and CD's

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
      Hello all,

      Apologies to all for such a long delay of information.

      Well here's the update. Bottom line personal needs by
      all involved have taken priority over this project.
      Extra time has been in very short supply.

      Hopefully everything will be out by the end of
      September. The CD's are in progress now.

      Thank you for your patience. It will be worth the
      wait.

      Otherwise, I hope that you are all doing well.

      Best Regards,
      Laura

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • cfloate
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
        Hi Laura,

        I would be interested in knowing about the CDs. Are they available
        yet? What is on the CD and is there any cost?
        Please let me know.

        I met you at Arrowmont several years ago.

        Carole, wood marbler