Re: [Marbling] Re: My new web site is up

  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2003
      Dear Susa,
      Any serious book on the history of ebru will have information about the early examples of this art form. Richard Wolf, Phoebe, Easton, Nedim Sonmez are few names among many others. You can also confirm this with Jake Benson who studied this subject seriously. Internet is a very handy tool to find information in any subject but I would double check whether the information presented is correct or not. Once I read in a "marbling" website that marbling was invented in France in 18th century.
      Best wishes,
      Feridun Ozgoren

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2003
        Greetings!

        I'm offering paper marbling classes this Fall--as I have for many years.
        Visit my site for details.

        Bye for now
        Linda
        www.kamholz.net