Re: [Marbling] A few words about my ArtNewsletter Nr. 0

  • mikeksf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
      It was a wonderful site and I'm very pleased top receive it. Michael

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2003
        I have been away and missed all of the past postings. I think Alain¹s work
        to be very interesting. Even better would be an explanation of how it¹s
        done!! (smileys here!!) Best wishes, Gail

      • Anne Cheney
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2003
          I either cannot locate the info on the Art Newsletter or mistakenly deleted it.

          Please send it to me.

          Annieeeeeeee

          Anne Cheney
          Houston. Texas
          U S A

          acheney@...
          It was a wonderful site and I'm very pleased top receive it. Michael

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor