slides from IMG 2002

  • E V Tresselt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2003
      Greetings everyone -- Has anyone who attended the most recent gathering and ordered slides of the show received them? I sent a check which was canceled a long time ago, but as yet have not gotten any slides and heard no word about when they might be sending them. What's up? Sincerely, Nelle Tresselt